Pronar Compact 14.44 Trommel
1.4m diameter x 4.4m long interchangeable metal drum perforated with required hole size. Utilising large surface area within a small footprint, whilst keeping drum clean with hydraulic brush. Reliable, Self Cleaning, Precise, Neat & Tidy.
Pronar Compact 14.44 Mobile Trommel Wheeled Machine
Pronar compact 14.44 mobile trommel is a mid size machine, the drum is 4.4m long x 1.4m diameter of sieving media, which can be replaced (<10mins) by simply, sliding back hopper hydraulically, opening large side door and lifting out drum.
This machine retains all the advantages of larger models, 18.47, 20.55 and 20.72. Automatic greasing, 1 year warranty, cartridge style components, exceptional maintenance benefits and optimum control functions.
The Pronar Compact 14.44 Mobile Trommel Machine has been designed to compete with Doppstadt SM414, Powerscreen trommel range, Komptech trommel range, McCloskey Trommel Range, Terra Select trommel range and other machines of this type. The Pronar 14.44 is the latest machine to the market, with all the benefits of other brands whilst improving functionality, making this machine the most up to date, robust, innovative and affordable machine on the market.
Available for rental or sale
Why Use a Trommel
Reliable, self cleaning and precise
- Using a large interchangeable metal drum perforated with required hole size, these machines utilise huge surface area within a small foot print. Trommels consistently produce accurate sizing of almost any waste type, tumbling and sifting the material through while keeping the drum holes clean with a hydraulically foldable brush. Combined with high fuel efficiency, reliability and independent operation, it not only produces top quality material but benefits from very low operating costs.
- Quick drum change enables you to change size grade from 5-100mm in moments [<10 min]. Utilising outstanding ergonomics, these machines are not only a luxury to work with but a pleasure to work on, centred around:
- Short set up times thanks to simple hydraulically foldable and driven discharge conveyors, these machines can be folded up and ready for transport in under 10 minutes
- Large protection doors, swing out engine unit, cartridge style components simple to remove, automatic greasing, 1 year warranty, give for a reliable asset.
- Interchangeable drums can have square, round or diamond holes depending upon application from 6-10mm thickness with perforations between 8-100mm. These machines can screen any mediums if setup correctly.
- Accurate sizing [aperture sizes can be between 5-100mm]
- Quick and easy drum change
- Proven, reliable technology
- Low maintenance
- High fuel efficiency
- Long reach conveyors
- One-man operation
- Low operating costs
- Diesel electric option enable powering for zero indoor emissions
- Automatic greasing
Give us a call or get in touch if you would like to buy, discuss or have a general enquiry about a mobile screener in and around London UK, Bristol, South Wales, or pretty much the whole South UK.