Ranns Construction add Portafill 2000CT Screener to their Fleet
7th August 2017
Ranns Construction choose Portafill 2000CT Screener from Earth Equipment
London based Ranns construction wanted a machine capable of working in their recycling centre. They also wanted a machine which could easily be brought to their construction sites to work with their team to reduce tipping costs. Using the screen allows Ranns Construction to:
- Produce quality materials for reinstatement, therefore making Ranns Construction more competitive in their pricing structure by saving their customers money.
- Running the Portafill 2000CT secondary to their impact crusher, with the simple change of a screen deck they can produce accurate sized -20mm aggregate for their volumetric concrete requirements.
Lee Ranns visited numerous sites to look at the Portafill 2000CT Screener looking at both the single deck option and the 2 deck option on this machine and was impressed with the extremely high build quality and throughput of the machine. Commenting, “it was an easy decision to make, placing the order with Earth Equipment for the new addition to our fleet, and it has surpassed our expectations of what the machine is capable off”.
Robust – cialishowtobuy Reliable – Simple
Built with the Power to Perform
Portafill 2000CT Screener
The Portafill 2000CT Screener is an easy to operate, compact, portable and highly reliable screening plant. Specifically designed for ease of use, with the small to medium sized contractor in mind. The 2000CT is extremely robust and can be operational moments after arriving on site and is designed to handle heavy applications within a very small foot print.
- The Portafill 2000T Screener can be moved around site without the need for additional equipment.
- Control the machine using a hand held radio or wire remote control unit.
- The conveyor folds from transport mode in a snap.
- Heavy duty main conveyor with large stockpiling capacity
- The Portafill 2000T Screener can also be equipped with an optional middle product conveyor to produce a total of three products.
Why use the Portafill 2000CT
This type of screen is perhaps one of the most versatile screens for Construction, Remediation and Recycling Centre applications, being compact and suitable for small and larger sites alike.
Unfold for work or fold up for transport within 5 minutes with the use of one hydraulic lever, simple and quick. Being a smaller machine allows this machine to be transported on either a hook lift or flat bed lorry unit meaning that a lot of contractors have their own means of moving this machine in house.
Changing Meshes & Maintenance
Need a different product, its a 30 minute procedure to change the 2 x screen mats from ground level, by removal of 4 x easily accessible retaining bolts per screen mat, allowing screen meshes to be changed easily and safely.
Remote grease points all at ground level means maintenance on this 2 x bearing free flowing screen box is very easy, simple visual checks on rollers, bearings and main conveyor allow the operator to stay on top of any wear and tear.
Daily checks such as water, hydraulic oil and engine oil level can all be accessed at ground level by opening engine canopy with very little effort.
Gabion conveyor, coupling for 2nd conveyor is an easy attachment, utilising the gabion conveyor turns this machine into a 3 way screener, within a very small footprint, further adding to the versatility of this machine.
Give us a call or get in touch if you would like to buy, discuss or have a general enquiry about a mobile screener in and around London UK, Bristol, South Wales, or pretty much the whole South UK.